“The process of life should be the birth of a soul. This is the highest alchemy, and this justifies our presence on earth. This is our calling and our virtue.”
~ Henri-Frédéric Amiel
EVOLUTIONARY TAROT CONSULTATIONS
The tarot is a deck of 78 symbolic cards that depict inner and outer human and universal experience. A tarot consultation is a process of blending symbol-rich cards with strategic questions in order to increase self-awareness, invite insight, foster empowerment, and encourage effective living. During this interactive experience, James acts as a guide to help you tap into your innate Knowing. This interaction between you, James, the cards, the topic, the questions, and your inner Knowing enables you to derive meaning from life’s situations, generate a personal practical philosophy, and apply this worldview to “real life”, thereby contributing to personal and collective evolution. Evolutionary Tarot is choice-centred (rather than fatalistic), allowing you to see your options more clearly and create your life more consciously.
Why have a tarot consultation? To explore, evoke, articulate, and activate your life purpose; to sort through pros and cons in times of transition; to stimulate your creativity; to uncover old, self-defeating patterns and replace them with vibrant, life-affirming practices; to create, enhance, maintain, or end relationships (of all kinds) as gracefully as possible; to support your personal growth process; to delve into the messages of your sleep-state dreams; to gain profound yet practical strategies for life and work; and much more.
Your tarot session(s) can be in person, by Skype, or by phone, all by appointment, Mondays through Fridays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.. The insights you gain will last you a lifetime!
Fees for Tarot Consultations:
- Single Session of One Hour…$160.
- Single Session of 90 Minutes…$230.
- A Reason for Being series to explore purpose and vocation (four weekly sessions of one hour each)…$500. Ask James for the two-page PDF for information about this series.
Set up your appointment(s) at (416)966 – 2685 or at email@example.com
CIRCLE PROCESS (The Circle Way)
THE CIRCLE WAY is a highly adaptable conversation methodology rooted in the ancient practices of attentive listening, purposeful speaking, and clear intention. It is a gathering of equals, a social container capable of assisting a group to draw on insight, information, and story to inspire wisdom and action.
BENEFITS of circle, also known as council, include:
- Improved communication.
- Enhanced creativity.
- Safe space.
- Increased self-awareness.
- Greater understanding of others.
- More collaboration.
- Formation of supportive communities and networks.
Whatever the setting, your group or community will be richer for it. The process is appropriate for: large and small businesses; households; study groups; not-for-profit agencies; religious or spiritual bodies; schools; health care organisations; community associations; support groups, and more.
If your group or organisation is interested in circle facilitation, contact James at (416)966 – 2685 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees for Circle Way Training:
- Immersion (two to five days for up to 20 participants)….$1500 per day plus travel expenses.
- Introductory Afternoon (10 to 40 people)….$50 per person.
Set up circle hosting and training by calling (416) 966 – 2685 or by sending an email to email@example.com
REIKI is an early 20th century Japanese method of hands-on healing and self-improvement founded by Mikao Usui. The path of Reiki can improve your mind and body and support living a healthy and peaceful life. Each private treatment stimulates your natural capacities to clear out toxins and increase well-being. Each level of training/practice takes you closer to being your True Self.
- Single one-hour session…$70.
- Package of three one-hour sessions…$195.
- Package of six one-hour sessions…$390.
- Package of ten one-hour sessions…$650.
KOMYO REIKI TRAINING:
- Shoden (First Degree)…$250. Basic hands-on healing, traditional meditation, and five principles for daily living.
- Chuden (Second Degree)…$250. Mental-emotional healing, distant healing, symbols and sounds to enhance your practice.
- Okuden (Third Degree)…$250. Deeper personal empowerment, reiki as a spiritual practice, a technique to finish any treatment and enhance the recipient’s well-being.
- Shinpiden (Fourth Degree — Reiki Teacher Level)…$1500 plus time commitment. How to teach reiki to others, how to perform reiju (initiations/attunements), dedicating oneself to spreading reiki healing art as far and wide as possible.
Set up your reiki treatments (Mon. – Fri., 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.) and training by calling James at (416)966 – 2685 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** NOTE: Fees are to be pre-paid in full (PayPal, credit card through PayPal, money order, cash, or cheque). If you cancel 48 hours or more before your appointment time, you receive a full refund minus a 20% administration fee. If you cancel less than 48 hours before your appointment time, you forfeit the entire fee (non-transferable). If for some reason I need to cancel/reschedule at the last minute, I will give you 15 minutes of extra time in your next session with me.
WHO IS JAMES?
I’m JAMES WELLS, a Toronto-based tarot consultant, Circle Way practitioner, and Komyo Reiki teacher. Since childhood, I’ve been interested in what makes humans and the universe tick. People have often referred to me as a soul-whisperer, a vision-maker, and a motivational listener. Through one-to-one consultations and group experiences (workshops, classes, retreats, and teleseminars), I help people remember their innate creativity, wisdom, resourcefulness, wholeness, and personal power. In my “me time”, I enjoy reading, writing, music, walking, , and good food. I am the author of Tarot for Manifestation, Tarot Circle Encounters, and Goal-Mapping with the Tarot.
“At the centre of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”
~ Lao Tzu