Some enjoyable and useful resources came my way in 2016. Below is a list of them that I hope you’ll also find helpful.
- Lost Code of Tarot by Andrea Aste.
- The Schiffer edition of the Gaian Tarot by Joanna Powell Colbert.
- Nature Spirit Tarot by Jean Marie Herzel.
- Corporate Tarot by Melanie McCarthy.
- Rosetta Tarot by M.M. Meleen.
- Wanderer’s Tarot by Casey Zabala.
- Mirrors to Your Soul (based on tarot, but not tarot) by Jayni Bloch.
- Score Cards: Brief Coaching Cards by the Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching.
- Shamanic Astrology Divination Deck by Daniel Giamario and Roy Purcell.
- Womanrunes by Molly Remer (based on work by Shekhinah Mountainwater).
- Saturna Cards by Julia White.
- Dream Tending: Awakening the Healing Power of Dreams by Stephen Aizenstat.
- Planets in Therapy: Predictive Technique and the Art of Counseling by Greg Bogart.
- Tarot at a Crossroads: The Unexpected Meeting of Tarot & Psychology by Kooch Daniels and Victor Daniels.
- Switch Words: How to Use One Word to Get What You Want by Liz Dean.
- The Four Shields: The Initiatory Seasons of Human Nature by Steven Foster and Meredith Little.
- Twelve Months to Your Ideal Private Practice: A Workbook by Lynn Grodzki.
- 101 Tarot Spreads by 20 Modern Tarot Masters edited by Sheilaa Hite (confession: five of my original spreads are in this book!).
- The Wizard of Us: Tranformational Lessons from Oz by Jean Houston.
- She Is Sitting in the Night: Re-Visioning Thea’s Tarot by Oliver Pickle.
- Voyager DIY Mindfulness Psychology by James Wanless.
What helpful resources have come into YOUR life this year? I’d love to hear about them.