When we add the digits of the year 2016 together, we get the sum of 9 which is the number of the Hermit in the tarot. Some questions we can carry with us through the next year include:
- From what do I need to withdraw in order to gain perspective?
- How do I gain perspective on myself and on the world?
- What luminous piece of knowledge do I carry?
- What are the wisest words I’ve ever heard or spoken?
- Who is the wisest person I’ve ever encountered? What does this encounter teach me?
- What do I need to let go of or complete in order to embrace sagacity?
- When do I feel like an ancient soul?
- What, to me, does it mean to become a conscious elder?
- When I shine the light of wisdom on our world, what do I truly see?
May 2016 connect you with the Sage that you are. Happy new year!
* Image: The Hermit from the Greenwood Tarot (by Chesca Potter & Mark Ryan)