This layout was created for a recent workshop and is intended to help you let go of being someone you thought you were in order to become more of your authentic self. Be sure to engage with each card for a while before coming to any conclusions; this is deep soul work. Keep in mind the natural connections between Cards One and Two and Cards Four and Five. Also notice common symbols that might link two or more cards and their messages to you. People in the workshop noticed an organic arc of story in this spread, a sense that by the time they worked with Card Five and summarised the tarot experience, they had come full circle in a satisfying way.
1 2 3 4 5
- What aspect of my True Self needs/wants to come into conscious awareness at this time?
- How can I best be present with this aspect of my True Self?
- By being present with this aspect of my True Self, what illusory aspect dissolves?
- After the dissolution, what is the next authentic step for me to take on my path of transformation?
- What supports this next step?
Whether you use the tarot or some other insight tool, please let me know how this layout works for you by leaving a comment or question in the Comments section of this blog post. If you feel the need for some support as you use it, feel free to contact me for a personal consultation.