Recently on Facebook, a member of one of the groups was wondering what kind of tarot spread s/he could do to explore the intimate relationship s/he’s currently experiencing. There was a curiosity about its potentials and how it might better meet hir needs. I suggested that s/he lay out eight cards in any pattern that pleases hir with these questions in mind:
1. What was the nature of the relationship between Name and me at the beginning?
2. What is the current nature of the relationship between Name and me?
3. What is the best that this relationship with Name can be by [specifiy a date or time frame here]?
4. What am I receiving from the relationship that I truly require?
5. What do I require from this relationship that I am not receiving?
6. How can I respectfully request this from Name?
7. What is Name’s most likely response to this request?
8. What is the most important thing for me to know or learn about this relationship between Name and me?
I hope that some of you find this helpful, not only in romantic relationships, but also in your exploration of business partnerships, friendships, connections with blood family members, and more. Please feel free to leave feedback in the Comments section.