Today, I taught the first day of a two-day Second Degree reiki class. The afternoon session focused on clearing mental-emotional patterns and letting go of unwanted habits. Based on the Five Precepts of reiki, here are some questions for reflection, journalling, or discussion with a trusted person in your life. Fill in the blank of each sentence with the name of the habit or pattern you choose to release. When you’ve explored each question as thoroughly as possible, act and speak according to what emerges.
- How can I detach from anger as I release _______?
- How can I detach from worry as I release _______?
- What does releasing _______ humbly look like for me?
- What does releasing _______ honestly look like for me?
- How can I be compassionate with myself as I release _______?
- How can I be compassionate with others as I release _______?