Yesterday, I wrote about releasing habits and mental-emotional patterns through questions based on the Five Precepts of reiki. This morning, I got thinking about the process of manifestation or creation of something in our lives, whether internal or external. So, here’s a set of questions to guide us through the creation process. Once again, use your journal, a trusted friend, an oracular tool, a therapist, or council circle to respond honestly to the questions, then act and speak in ways that resonate with your explorations. Let these ways of acting and speaking lead you to your inner and outer goals. Fill in the blanks with the name of your vision, goal, or desire.
- How can I detach from anger as I create _______ in my life?
- How can I detach from worry as I create _______ in my life?
- What does creating _______ humbly look like for me?
- What does creating _______ honestly look like for me?
- How can I demonstrate compassion with myself as I create _______?
- How can I demonstrate compassion with others as I create _______?