Today, I received the Stylish Blogger Award from Janet Boyer. What a delightful surprise! Heartfelt gratitude to Janet for this.
The guidelines for accepting this award are to:
*Thank and link to the person who awarded you this award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
*Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
About me (James):
1. Began to use the tarot at age 12. It’s a key tool in my life and work.
2. I LOVE circle process and ways that are rooted in it.
3. Cooking is a relaxing pastime for me (and eating!).
4. I live in a lovely tree-filled neighbourhood in Toronto, ON.
5. My Tarot for Manifestation book is due to come out from Tarot Media Company very soon.
6. I’m a openly man-loving man.
7. I derive great satisfaction from writing blog entries and reading people’s comments.
I’d like to pass this Stylish Blogger Award to:
1. Mary K. Greer of Mary K. Greer’s Tarot Blog
2. Christina Baldwin of StoryCatcher
3. Joanna Powell Colbert of Gaian Soul
4. Judy Nathan of Divining/Designing
5. Beth Owl’s Daughter of Owl’s Wings
6. Andy Matzner of Tarot Bomb
7. Lunaea Weatherstone of At Brigid’s Forge
8. Deena Metzger of Ruin and Beauty
9. Andrea Mathieson of Raven Essences
10. Andrew McGregor of Hermit’s Lamp Tarot Blog
There are many more wonderful bloggers out there. Thank you all for keeping the web of connection vibrating.