Here’s a page from my upcoming book, the new and improved version of Tarot for Manifestation. Look for the book, to be published by Tarot Media Company, in the near future. In Appendix B, I provide my own versions of several well-know tarot layouts. Below is what I came up with for the Tree of Life layout, rooted in Qabalah, but brought down to earth for real-life feedback.
I’ve rarely, if ever, come across a version of this layout that made any sense to the average person who wants practical guidance without wading through volumes of esoteric texts. This version of the Tree of Life spread is my attempt to keep it simple.
1. What caused this project/process to come into being?
2. What actions and resources are mine to offer to this project/process?
3. What actions and resources would it be appropriate for me to receive from others in this project/process?
4. What generous compromises am I willing and able to make with regard to this project/process? What is negotiable?
5. What am I absolutely unwilling and unable to compromise with regard to this project/process? What is non-negotiable?
6. What is at the heart or core of this project/process?
7. What are my true feelings about this project/process?
8. What known, conscious, transparent information is most helpful to me with regard to this project/process?
9. What, so far, is unknown, unconscious, or hidden that would be helpful for me to be aware of with regard to this project/process?
10. What is the best venue, setting, or home for this project/process?