This morning, I was planning a workshop that I’ll be giving to a group here in Toronto next week (“Tarot for Empowerment”). Part of it will be about creating a Card of the Day practice for oneself. Many of us pull a card for the day, whether tarot, angel card, goddess card, or other tool such as crone stone or rune. It helps to have a focus when using our insight tool, preferably a focus which educes the best in us for the day. And even if you don’t use cards of any kind, you can use any of the questions below for personal reflection, journal writing, or positive motivation. If a daily card isn’t practical for you, do a Card of the Week. Simply change “today” to “this week” when you pose your question.
- What do I most need to know or learn today?
- How can I be of service to life today?
- What is my most helpful resource today?
- How can I succeed in every way today?
- What nourishes and sustains me today?
- How can my wisest, most loving self express itself today?