Out of curiosity, I went through my journal to discover which cards have come up for me over the last couple of months. I counted single cards of the day as well as entire layouts. I won’t bore you with all of the stats, but the Major Arcanum that came up the most was the Moon and the most frequent Minor was the Knight of Cups. In both cases, there were sometimes upright manifestations and reversed. If I do a two-card focus layout with these cards, the Major as the “what” and the Minor as the “how”, the themes for this two-month time period might be:
- Learn about guidance by focusing my intuition.
- Read the signs given to me by people to whom I feel dedicated.
- Discover a cycle or rhythm to a relationship obsession.
- Get feedback from specific friends.
- Give feedback to specific friends.
- Be a guide to certain targeted groups.
How about YOU? If you do a card of the day or week, what’s been turning up for you? What cards keep visiting and what might they be telling you about this time in your life?