Still in Beamsville. Today’s portion of the reiki class was beautiful. People are experiencing the energy in personal ways and finding a sense of the peace that could be.
Bev and I just got back from our friend Sue’s place in Vineland. We enjoyed a splendid dinner on her back deck, then she cut some rhubarb for us with her big knife in the dark. Can’t wait to make pie and other goodies with it. Murphy the ginger-hued cat was a big help.
Looking forward to tomorrow’s reiki time. It’s always fun to see people’s response to the two-on-one and three-on-one treatments.
Last night, I had a dream that on one level was for me yet on another level was for other people or groups to consider. The essence of the dream is that I’m in a fundamentalist culture (of many stripes). I try to escape their grasp by levitating. I have a key that allows me to infiltrate a fundamentalist complex. I’m here to demonstrate (NOT preach) how to be myself, to awaken them from a cultural trance of unconscious conformity that forbids them to be themselves.
The dream sparked many questions, which I’ll explore in my journal and through the tarot. Among these questions are:
- What are the many stripes of fundamentalism in my culture and in myself?
- What key do I have that allows me access to the complex of fundamentalism? in self? in others?
- What does my true self look/feel like?
- How do I demonstrate that authentic selfhood? How might I yet do so?
- What cultural and/or personal trance might we/I be in?
- How can I awaken us/myself from this trance?
- How do I forbid myself from being myself? How do I forbid others from being themselves? How do I allow others to forbid me to be myself?
Many questions to consider. I thank the Dreamweavers for offering me this vision/dream.